Gujarati Curry (Kadhi) Gujarati Recipe …
- 50gm Gram Flour
- Pinch of Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Spoon Cinnamon Powder
- Salt as per Taste
- 2 Cups Butter Milk
- 2 Spoon Oil
- Pinch of Asafetida
- 1 Spoon Black Mustard Seeds
- 1 Spoon Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 Inch Ginger Paste
- 2 Green Chilies
- 10-12 Curry Leaves
10-12 Coriander Leaves
- Take a bowl and add Gram Flour, Turmeric Powder, Salt and Butter Milk.
- Stir the contents and mix them well.
- Now heat Oil in fry pan over gas stove.
- Add Pinch of Asafetida, Black Mustard Seeds and Cumin Seeds into it.
- After crackling ingredients pour mixture of Gram Flour and Butter Milk.
- Let them heat for a while. (2 minutes)
- Add Ginger Paste, Green Chilies and Curry Leaves.
- Heat it on low flame for about 7-8 minutes.
- Garnish with Coriander Leaves.
Spicy Curry is ready to eat.