Khandvi Gujarati Recipe …
- 250ml Thick Butter Milk
- 150 gm Gram Flour
- 1 Spoon Turmeric Powder
- Pinch of Asafetida
- ½ Spoon Black Mustard Seeds
- 2 Green Chilies (Chopped)
- 1 Spoon Sesame Seeds
- 8-10 Curry Leaves
- 2 Spoon Oil
- 15-20 Coriander Leaves
- Salt as per Taste
- Take a container and add Gram Flour, Turmeric Powder, Salt and Asafetida, mix them well.
- Now pour butter milk and stir mixture simultaneously.
- Heat mixture on gas stove at medium flame for about 8-9 minutes.
- While heating mixture continuously stir it in order to avoid lump at bottom of container.
- Make sure that mixture becomes thick.
- Be cautious as the mixture splatters a lot while heating.
- Spread the hot mixture as thin as possible on a large plate greased with oil.
- Cool it for about 10-15 minutes.
- After it cools down roll up it.
- Cut in 2 Inch wide strips.
- Now heat the 2 spoon Oil in separate container.
- Add Black Mustard Seeds, Chopped Green Chilies, Sesame Seeds and Curry Leaves to it.
- Allow all the ingredient seeds to crackle.
- Spread it immediately and evenly on the prepared rolls.
- Decorate with Coriander Leaves.
Delicious Khandavi is ready to SERVE.