Methi na Thepla Gujarati Recipe …
- 1 Bunch Fenugreek Leaves
- 1/2 Bunch Coriander Leaves
- 200gm Wheat Flour
- 25gm Gram Flour
- 25gm Semolina / Rice Flour Fine
- 1 Spoon Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 Spoon Cumin Seeds
- 3 Green Chilies Crushed
- 1 Spoon Red Chili Powder
- ½ Spoon Turmeric Powder
- Salt as per Taste
- Oil for Shallow Fry
- Wash and chop Fenugreek Leaves and Coriander Leaves and chopped it..
- Mix all flours in a bowl.
- Add chopped Fenugreek and Coriander leaves, Sesame Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Crushed Chilies, Red Chili Powder, Turmeric Powder and Salt.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Add water and Knead into soft dough, use oil to make dough softer.
- Divide dough in to 8-10 equally kneaded round parts.
- Roll out Thepla (Roti) of about 5 inch diameter for each part.
- Shallow fry each Thepla on hot griddle by applying Oil on both side.
- Make sure Thepla is fried enough.
- Shallow fry all 8-10 Theplas.
Methi Theplas are ready to serve, Or Store in an air tight container.