Mohanthal Gujarati Recipe …
- 200gm Ghee
- 250gm Gram Flour (Fine)
- 50gm Khoya
- 50gm Chopped Almond and Pistachios
- 1 Spoon Cardamom Powder
- 250gm Sugar
- Spoon Milk
- Take one big plate and knead Gram Flour with 2 spoon of Milk.
- Now shred dough with shredder.
- There would be fine formation of Gram Flour.
- Take big fry pan and pour Ghee for heating.
- Pour Gram Flour formation and stir at low flame.
- When it turn light brown add Khoya in to it.
- Stir and heat the mixture for 1 minute more.
- Take off fry pan from gas stove.
- Take another container and take Sugar and enough water so sugar sink in to it.
- Put container on gas stove.
- When it heats up rubs of Sugar floats at surface, take it out with spoon.
- Heat when it becomes congruent and spill smoothly from spoon.
- Mix this into Gram flour mixture and heat for 1 more minute.
- Turn off gas stove.
- Spread mixture in a large plate greased with Ghee.
- Cool it down for 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle Chopped Almond and Pistachios and Cardamom Powder on it.
- Let it cool down for 30 minutes, then cut it in squares.
Delicious Mohanthal is read.