Shrikhand Gujarati Recipe …
- 1 Kg. Thick Curd
- 250gm Sugar Powder
- 2-3 Saffron
- 1 Spoon Warm Milk
- 1 Spoon Cardamom Powder
- 50gm Pistachios and Almonds (Chopped)
- Take a colander and spread a clean cotton cloth into it.
- Pour Curd into to drain water, Keep as it is for 3-4 hours.
- On other side rub saffron into warm milk until it dissolves completely in milk.
- Take drained curd in a bowl and add Saffron dissolved Milk, Cardamom Powder and Sugar into it.
- Churn this Curd using hand blander until everything dissolved in each other.
- Place in the Refrigerator for 2 hours.
Garnish with chopped Pistachios and Almonds while serving.