Coriander Chutney Gujarati Recipe …
- A Big Bunch of Coriander
- 1/2 Spoon Chat Masala
- 1 Spoon Cumin Powder
- 1 Big Lemon (Juice)
- 1 Inch Ginger (Paste)
- 2 Capsicum (Paste)
- Salt as per Taste
- 2 Spoon Oil
- Keep Oil aside and Blend all other Ingredient with a Hand Blender in a bowl and make a smooth paste.
- Break all the lumps while blending.
- Now add Oil into this smooth paste.
- Blend the paste again for 20-25 seconds, and mix Oil well.
- Oil is added as a preservative it also maintain the green color of Chutney.
Store Chutney in Cool and Dry place like Refrigerator.