Sukhadi Gujarati Recipe …
- 200gm Wheat Flour
- 50gm Jiggery
- 50gm Ghee
- ½ Spoon Cardamom Powder
- 1 Spoon Poppy Seeds
- Chips of Almonds
- Take a small plate, grease with Ghee, Keep aside.
- Heat Ghee in a frying pan.
- After Ghee heat properly add Jiggery in it.
- Heat until Jiggery melts into Ghee.
- Continuously stir Jiggery so it doesn’t burns.
- Now add Wheat Flour into it.
- At low flame heat it until flour get light brown in color. Stir it continuously.
- Turn off gas stove and pour mixture evenly in prepared greased plate.
- Cool it for a while and cut into pieces, decorate with Poppy Seeds and Chips of Almonds.
Nutritive Sukhadi is ready to serve.