Dudh (Doodh) Ni Kheer Gujarati Recipe …
- 1 Liter Milk
- Basamati Rice - Half Cup
- 100gms Sugar
- Cashew Nuts, Almonds, Pistachios Scrap
- 4 to 5 Pieces of Cardamom
- Half Tea Spoon Saffron
1. Boil milk and sugar in a steel bowl at slow tape.
2. Now aside wash rice.
3. Now pour rice in boiling milk.
4. Pour saffron in boiling milk.
5. After 10 to 15 minutes pour Cashew Nuts, Almonds, Pistachios Scrap in milk
6. Aside grind cardamom and pour them in milk too.
7. Let it boil for 5 to 7 minutes.
8. Delicious Dudh (Doodh) Ni Khir is now ready to eat.
9. If you want chilled then let it cool down a bit and then chill it in fridge.